Friday, July 3, 2009

Michael Owen

Michael Owen? Ex Looserfool (Liverpool) player. Shock signing but I still believe that it is worth. Not a great sign but worth. For me, I rather have player that is not a "Superstar" to play for MU. Owen have proven that he is a good scorer despite of being injured. And I believe this is a very good opportunity for him to knock the Capello door house. To tell the truth, I alway feels that Owen should play for MU. Maybe because he was a Looserfool ex- greater player so I just keep silence about him. He is not a greates player but at MU, you dont have to be greatest or the best to win the trophies. Look at Cole and Ole, they were not the greatest player but they were proved at one stage that they were masters at one aspect....scoring. Dream chance to start again....Michael Owen

No comments: