Monday, June 23, 2008

My Borink Story

My Borink Story to Tell


Everybody have secret, I do have secret. Wanna to know? (Well if i tell you it not a secret anymore) hahaha Ok..just borink2 I tell you guy, I do love planet (U know planet???Jupiter, Uranus all that) Since I was young I do read all about planets. I want to be an astronut extually. :P hahah but it just a dream. We might not get all the things that we dream too. Well i think if i have a kids one day, I will name them according to the planet.Hahah the youngest one is Pluto because Pluto is the smaller one.hahahha(gatal la plak). I do love Jupiter. It very beautiful, with the rings around it.:P It not just about a planet name, i very interested to know more about each planet. I dunno why? But i can remmember about it when i was in standard 6.From planet I turn my interest into a country. I like to remember all the capitals in the world. hahah..It borink but hell ya i do like it. I do love Glasgow..in Scotland. I never been there but from the picture it look nice.The unicersity also is one of the best in the world and they got IM Faculty there. Hope i will further my PhD there..hihihih :P erm that all from me about my borink story..hahhaha..Vey skima ayat lor

No comments: