Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New Semester

Is My Final Semester
Next semester is my final semester (hopefully). With the "ok" CGPA I think I manage to graduate at time. Can't wait till this November.Heheh. However, 1 1/2 years have been too soon to me. This final semester I hope I can perform my best so that I can apply for my Phd next. (it sound "ego" but it is my dream) I really hope so. But I can't just sit and see. Harworking and discipline are the most important thing. (hihih) Well I really concern about my thesis next semester. My thesis proposal? huh..it tough! But I hope my supervisor will love me more next semester.ahhahha. He is a nice guy and hensem too (hahaha I hope he read this). I take two subjects next semester and my thesis. Think i can manage to do it.heheh.
Hope you guys also doing good..

2 comments:

Ezzeline said...

He is a nice guy and hensem too (hahaha I hope he read this).

Question here: are u trying to be a GAY?

hehehe~

BusBy Babe said...

hahah...how u know!!!!!!!!!hahahah..
jatuh la martabat jejaki suci yg di bangga kan selama ni