Sunday, November 2, 2008

Priority?

In any relationship, which one is more important?

Cantik?
Baik?
Berpelajaran?

Seem all of it are important.But we might not get everything that we want.If i need to choose ,which want should i choose?Cantik?Sure I want "Cantik", tipulaaa kalo x!!But not every "Cantik" are Baik or berpelajaran. Same goes with "Baik" and "Berpelajaran". We will miss one of it. However,yes Cantik,Baik and Berpelajaran are important but for me, I want my partner to be "Sedar Diri".People who are "Sedar Diri" know who there are and where they stand.Not only for my partner, i need to make sure that myself also "Sedar Diri" and now it sound fair. :)

6 comments:

Stolen Angel said...

Hmmm.. so confuse. really. D question goes more to men but anyway... i'll answer. I'll choose Baik! ;p

BusBy Babe said...

erm yeah this post cause confusion.hahah..btw xtually i go with cantik.hahahah

renung dan tenung said...

aku setuju dgn konsep "sedar diri"

sedar diri + kenal diri = diri sendiri.

Anonymous said...

hehe =)

Anonymous said...

if u ask me..i'll choose beauty with their brain la bro..mestila gua nak yang berpakej bro..

Ezzeline said...

baik...