Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's weird??It cool

Weird..weird.Some strange things happen to us.It did happen to me.Last nite before I turn off the TV I watch Lady Gaga Just Dance clip.She hot.Then I when to the bed quite early because I want to wake up at 4am to watch Manchester United game. At 3.45 I woke up and turned on the TV.It still 15min before the game kick off then I switch to MTV channel and it Lady Gaga Just Dance again. Well ok.I did't notice anything. And I watch MU game. At the 1st haft I turn to Channel V and guess what?It Lady Gaga Just Dance again. Well...erm..ok.After the game finished I directly when to sleep. Tomorrow morning, after I woke up and I usually turn on the TV before I do anything. And guess WHAT????It Lady Gaga Just Dance AGAIN!!!Erm forget about it. Ok then I went to WIDAD company. I turn on the car engine and drive. Well for sure I will turn on the radio. Hit.fm and God It Lady Gaga Just Dance again!!!!Hahahah..and the funny is..I turn to Hot.fm and it Lady Gaga Just Dance again!!!..Maybe I should go and buy her CD. (I should end my post by now but...)
.
.
I realized that I am listening to the Lady Gaga Jsut Dance mp3 rite now!!!!!

3 comments:

Stolen Angel said...

weirdo but interseting ;)

BusBy Babe said...

hahahha...it really cool

Stolen Angel said...

OMG! what "interseting" is all about... correction k... change it 2 "INTERESTING". hehe...