Friday, January 30, 2009

My favourite

Now is a Tennis madness around the planet. I like tennis beside my favourite sport "Soccer" (That what American calls it). At 1st, i just watch the game (especially women game) because tennis players are beautiful!!!! But soon i start to love the game. So my fav player...well we start with women.. :P I like Ana Ivanovic and Elena Dementieva. Why not Maria Sharapova? I do like them because the way they play not based from the LOOK!!(hahah..poyo) Ok. Male player. Easy laa because they not pretty so it not so hard to choose.Hahahah..Seriously i like Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic. They both superb. Why not Nadal? Nadal is good of coz..he is world no 1 but I not really like the way he play. Seem he soo serous and WHY SO SERIOUS..heheh
Ana Ivanovic
Elena Dementieva
Novak Djokovic

Roger Federer

p/s: let hope one day we can have our own player play in the big stage

1 comment:

ekha-bella said...

yeah, ana is beautiful..I agree wth u.