Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Proposal

Preparing my proposal is suck

Kind of busy with my proposal. Got no idea.Kind of losing my brain somewhere. I only completed 45% of my proposal. But I think they gonna reject it.(Suka sgt reject2) Need to read more for the literature review. Argh.so many articles to review. Kan senang kalau copy paste. :) maybe I should use my Master thesis. Kind of great idea. But wait.Dah confirm-confirm mesti kena reject. :( (sad again). I need some energy to complete the proposal. Ish..dh tahun baru,azam tak baru2. Well maybe i need to go to the library and search for the materials. yeah i can do that. :P it a great idea. But wait..public library just opposite the mall.Bahaya balik.Kalau terserempak ngan awek cun cmna. :P mesti kena utamakan yg 2 dulu. Huh..it so hard.preparing the Phd proposal need a lot of "iman".ni baru proposal dh mcm2 dugaan.huh.
arh buka tv layan Man U lagi best.Kot2 kuar idea time dok tgk b0la.yes that confirm i can DO!!!!

1 comment:

adlinmohdsaid said...

owhh amik phd..kata keje??