Saturday, February 23, 2008

Doing my Study is Great


Its been 5 and the half years for me procedd the study in the university. Started since 2002 when Im doing my diploma level until now Im grateful by doing my Master Degree. It hard for me extually study really hard to fullfill my dream. I don't know exactly what is my dream but I know that it will be great someday. My mom alway remind me that "intelligence is something that you cannot buy in the market every Sunday morning because if it is, intelligence is not valuable anymore. Everybody can gain knowledge if they can get it from the market." Well hopefully there are true.(hahahah) Im not really intelligence on study but huh...Im still ok. People keep telling me that I must put my study on the top of my priority list. But huh...Is not. About the CGPA???Well to be honest, Im not really think about it. Im just make sure that the work done. But well for the past previous semester, I really impress at myself. It not good but to think back as a person like me, I do proud of myself.( But huh, there are many things that Im not so sure about myself which part to be proud of). This semester I found that it very difficult for me to study. Maybe most of my friends are not around and they already have a good job. It good for them but it scary me sometime. Because Im alway think that maybe it hard for me to find the job after this. But who know right???Today is Sunday, another boring day for me. But it cool because MU win last night again Newcastle.(hehehehe)Erm...i don't know what to say anymore and well hope I going to have "mood" in expressing my feeling again(hahhahaha).

No comments: