Thursday, February 28, 2008

One Piece

I dunno that I am a anime fan until I meet NAMI....

One Piece have become my favourite anime, thank for my friend who is so crazy about the anime. We do have the FIGURA(cam patung la lebih kurang nak paham),but I want only NAMI figura.hahahah. Story about pirate who seek for a new adventure. The capture called himself Rubber Boy(Luffy). He is so cool.I want to be him, leave my study a side and become a pirate. :P that cool rite!!!! but after that my mom gonna shoot me with "Senapang Gajah". :P..

I do love Nami can even my friend say that Nico Robin more sexy and mature but I love NAMI..haha:P She the navigator for the ship. Dunno what is navigator is extually, showing direction i think. No wonder they are not reaching their destination. I already wacth 167 episode and I dunno when the ending is but who care a least NAMI still there.(hahah)My friend gonna sick reading to this.Hahahah..

See you guy again ya..

No comments: