Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SaD.



Hai.I got nothing to do today. Even i have a lot of asignment that need to be done but Im still fell so free today.(hahaha) Well I just fell that I need a break today.:P Well, I dunno what to write extually but I thing that this is the best way for me during this time (5.37pm, Thuesday) to do better things other than sleepping.hahaha. But I do love to sleep. Today is a sad day for my two good friend. They been robed!!! but what can they do. This things happen nowaday. I feel sorry for them. And i feel very uncomfortable because this things happen in my house. Huh..it not good if ours friend are doing tis thing to them. Please laaa...apa curik2 barang orang nie.aiyooo. By the way, they already make the police reports but i fell it very difficult to get their staff back. Huh..It ood if we can have a lot of friend, but somethime our friend does't feel the same as we. We do anything to our friend to make sure that they fell comfirtable with us. But sometime it sad if our friend just ignore us. I understand he/she do have a problem. But hey..who does't have a problem. I do have a probelm..abou study,money a many thing. But i keep that in my mine that those are my problem and why should i do sometime bad to my friend. I not saying that he/she are bad but sometime plzz la think rational. Do talk to your friend like normal if you do not want to talk about your problem bacause this friend also have felling if he/she just ignore this friend. I just feel sad if this happen.
hahah...just luahan hati.hahaha chow
anyway. ..
do take care and good bye.
oops..heheh i still do want to promote this.try click k.


Buat Duit Dengan Myspace

1 comment:

fatin sulaiman said...

hi...mind exchange link with me..???
gambateme.blogspot.com