Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ideal

Dot.my
Hi again..i do want to express my "BENGANG" perasaan kt sini ari nie..Hahahah...Tension with my fav football team.Of coz MU.hehe.They keep giving me heart attact when i watch them playing.The defends are stupid and clumsy.. Rooney should play for PKNS Selangor in Super League.Hahahah...He keep wasting his chances.One on one still cannot score. But he is playing a good football but i just MELUAT TGK finishing dia.hahaha..Me and my frind Amer are the bigger fan here..hehe..never miss one.MU have a chance to make a double. CHAMPION LEAGUE of coz and EPL.Well hopefuly they not do any stupid mistake.hahah.by the way Ronaldo will claim his PFA this year. He already score 39 goals and season not ever yet.heheh.Howver there will be GLORY2 at the end of this season.ok la..chow nk g jumpakk lecture lak propose proposal...hahahah..bengang2.

1 comment:

ekha-bella said...

Wahh..bengang ye die..

Calm down!