Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Movies To Watch

Best Movies To Watch
I do love movies. I spend a lot of time and money for the movie. I believe all of you also have a same passion like me. There are many movies out there and most of it come from US.WHY???Dun know maybe they has been in the industry for a long time. But i do watch a lot of non US film and they are very good. And of coz i must admit we have to support our industry even the quantity is more higher than the quality itself. For me, I like to watch old movies. Movies from 1980an perhaps. I do went to the DVD store and search for old movies and some of the movies are from my childhood. :) There are some movies I do want to share with u guys, hope u guys like it..
I still remember this movie. Grimlin.hahah..Cannot forget from the first time i watched this movie.hahah.This is my childhood movies. Of coz I watch from the Grimlin 1.heheh.This movie so cool .THIS IS MY BEST EVER CHILDHOOD MOVIE!! Never Ending Story. I still remember i watch this movies since i was 7 or 8. My father gave it to me this movie.hahah..I like Tom Hank so much.He is my best actor. I like him in this movie. He is a best actor. I watch all his movie so far. I do like him in Catch Me if You Can.Hahah..He so cool with Leonardo.I also like him in "The Terminal"I like this movie so much.Hahah..Of coz i watch all the trilogy. Damn I wish i got one time machine.hahah.This is old movie but i still like this movies

I also like Tom Hank in this movie and I like this movie so much. I watch this movie millions time.heheh..Well i do have a lot of others movies to share but for now only this.heheh..Hope u guys can share with me also..

3 comments:

Ezzeline said...

Grimlin!!!

Stolen Angel said...

i vote 4 Saving Private Ryan. so real...

BusBy Babe said...

yeah..
best eva