Saturday, April 26, 2008

Music To Listen

Song to Sing
I love music too. Too many to name it. I love to hear any good song and as long it is a good music I will love it. I love RHCP, Green Day, Hansoon, One Republic, Verve Pipe(arh too mant to name them all!!!)..of coz our top Indie Band now-HUJAN- I really love their lyrics. I love Hansoon music. It sound the true America.hahah.. U guys way try it. I like Underneath, Go, Yearbook the most(sooo jiwang) They very popular with Mmmboop in 1990's. I do like Radiohead, my friend recommend me this band. They have very good music. Our local underground band Butterfinggers much influence by this band. By the way, I like some of Butterfinggers band. Well there are many rock and alternative band that I like but I do like to listen to pop and RnB. :) like i say before, Im not a "specific music guy"hahah.. I do like to listen to Carrie Underwood, Natalie Imbruglia(sori if I spell her name wrong!!), Celine Dion ( I listen to her since 1997, my sisters and my mom really like her :)), Sandi Thom, Marie Digby, Nelly Furtado the most!!! erm...Kelly Clarkson, I use to be a Britney fan..hahaha..But the most song that I like is Moon On the Water by DYING BREED. By i like version Tanaka Koyuki( U guy should try this) The song really cool!!!!!!This song also for the sountrack BECK(Japanese Cartoon, it is about band) Now i listening to One Republic. I just add them to my mp3.Hahah..Outdated kan br nk letak.hihi. There are soo many good music out there. I like our music also but i have to admit that not all really good. KRU was my fav group during my primary school.Hehhehe. I like Amy Search so much with Suralaya dalam D Major. I listen do local Indie band(my friend one of them),I do listen to Chris Brown song called "With You".And there are a sentence that said:

'cause if I got you,


I don't need money,


I don't need cars,


Girl, you're my heart.'

I believed no girls in this world "love" a man who "don't need money and don't need cars."heheh. However it is just a love song :) nak jual la katakan hihi
WARNING
Do not support piracy
and support your local music
(hahah gua pun x dgr sangat pandai je suruh org)


2 comments:

Ezzeline said...

I love Hansoon music too.
saya suker amy search.dia sht seksi.
hehehe~

ekha-bella said...

I luv HUJAN too..

"pagi yg gelap
kini sudah terang
aku adikmu
dan engkau abg"

hehe...