Monday, April 21, 2008

Ma Friends-Last 4ever-

They are good memoriesI
It already been 2 1/2 years since my diploma at UiTM Merbok 2002- 2005. I still remember all my friends there. Huh sedey gak kadang2 dok rewind balik.But I'll keep us to remember and appreatiate our past. Still remember my roomate Pak An and Mat Kot.Acoi?heheh He still with me right now doing Master together with me. Still remember the environment. Krie...hahah..Mat Rempit jd polis. Dunno what happen to Pak An. Erm hope he ok and success.Well other my friend from DIM, we still together during our degree at Shah Alam 2005-2007.But now after a year from graduation day, everyone have their own responsibilities. Openg, Paie, Rafi,Hadi,Mamu,Rom,Nuat.Acap.Kama.Ustaz,Sub,all the girls.geng 221,223 and others..(Sori mals nk taip byk2..hahah) all of them already working.Huh..good2.Me?Well i doing ma Master now with Acoi my longest friend.hehehe..Erm kadang2 teringat time dulu2..Main bola petang2 ngn budak DIA and DPA.Hahah..Erm ma lecture during diploma and degree.Huh.Bag Teh pun dh keja yg d0k malas je b4 nie.Heheh.During diploma we do a lot of things together.Hahah..Still remember that we so "MELUAT" nak g kusus BTN after diploma.We keep mencarut sepanjang kereta.hahah
I still remember our barbe Q.Huh.It so nice.We exchange things.Almost all of ma classmate join that day.3 years during ma diploma and 2 year during degree. I feel the time running so fast.Make me worry sometime.Well we must keep going rite?No matter what.I do proceed my master for my future. Alway thinking bout ma future. And of coz bcoz of ma mom and famili.Must be a good example.heheh.

Well hope one day we can reunite..Hopefully.

3 comments:

Ezzeline said...

kenang daku dlm doaMU(Machester United)
hehehe~

BusBy Babe said...

hahah...
MU mesti ada kan.. :P

ekha-bella said...

reminds me of 7 years back..sweet memories with my best buddies during Diploma...huarrghhh...I miss u guys...